Hello, Beautiful People!!

arTist, dEsigner, loveR, dreAmer, wifE, photogRapher, Adventurer, maMa, chorEographer, wOrshiper, wRiter, singEr..........

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Artwork...


Title: Hatching...
mixed media assamblage
size: 11" by 17"
One of my Light boxes. It's a real egg that lights up. It reads" She just knew people could tell she was hatching"











Title: The Watcher
Mixed Media
This one was dedicated to my adopted Grandpa who was on the 1st boat we sent to the battle of Normandy & has his original handwriting on it!



Title: Emerge
Mixed Media Assemblage
Another of my light boxes. The Praying Mantis Case is a Chandelier that actually lights up! Of course I had to put graffiti on the tree.






Title: Unrelinquished Love
Mixed Media Assemblage
It reads " They gave it a whirl, but in the end, they were just too different..." ( One of my light boxes, & part of my Bird Brain Series.) I think wasp nests are so sculptural so I made this one a chandelier. It actually lights up.



Title: Texas Ranger
Mixed Media Assemblage
THIS IS MY TRIBUTE TO THOSE IN UNIFORM WHO KEEP TEXAS SAFE. HE IS EXTRA SPECIAL BECAUSE I LIKE TO USE BUGS THAT HAVE LIVED FULL LIVES & MOST ARE MISSING THEIR ANTENNA. THIS ONE HAS HIS ORIGINALS!( PART OF MY TRIBUTE TO TEXAS SERIES)





Title: Take Flight
Mixed Media Assemblage





Title: Destiny
Mixed Media Assemblage





Title: Thankful Reminder
Mixed Media Assemblage





Title: Texas Tea
Mixed Media Assemblage
( part of my Tribute to Texas Series)






Title: Swimming in Space ( part of my Bird Brain Series)
Mixed Media Assemblage...


Title: Bloom
Mixed Media Assemblage...



No comments:

Post a Comment