Hello, Beautiful People!!

arTist, dEsigner, loveR, dreAmer, wifE, photogRapher, Adventurer, maMa, chorEographer, wOrshiper, wRiter, singEr..........

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A greAt tablescape

I took this shot when the table is almost done, but not quite. I added another platter in front, on the antique lace.
This dip is easy but takes a bit of time. You just dice sun dried tomatoes and place them into a mold. Then add any soft cheese and refrigerate! You might want to spray the mold with a light coating of olive oil first.
A great tablescape is actually not that hard. All you need is a theme ( which can be a color, idea, or a season ), and some different heights. I used buckets and a paint can under 2 tablecloths. I used black goblets to place the little pumpkins on. They are very cheap so you wont mind painting them white, as I did. This is one I did for the monthly gallery my Husband & I curate . It was October btw....

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great looking table. It coordinates very well with the blue wall behind it, too.

    I LOVE your light boxes! They are so cool and enchanting! Fantastic works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Bella! My husband makes them and then I get to use them. It is such a fun outlet for me. Very nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete