Hello, Beautiful People!!

arTist, dEsigner, loveR, dreAmer, wifE, photogRapher, Adventurer, maMa, chorEographer, wOrshiper, wRiter, singEr..........

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mad Max's Rad Radishes

This is another haul from the farmers market, one week. LOTS of salad and greens. It's a good thing my Mom's an Oke or I wouldn't know what to do with them!
I am very spoiled cuz my Hubby runs a farmers market. It's always a fun surprise to see what He's gonna bring home. I usually go visit, but if I don't have my booth out there, it makes a long day for wee ones!

2 comments:

  1. oh too sweet!!! he looks kinda like he's had enough!! But check out the size of those radishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids just Love radishes! I cut them into strips and the eat them just like carrot sticks. yum!

    ReplyDelete