Hello, Beautiful People!!

arTist, dEsigner, loveR, dreAmer, wifE, photogRapher, Adventurer, maMa, chorEographer, wOrshiper, wRiter, singEr..........

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This huge guy was on a rock my son put on his sand table. I was a bit afraid of him because of his size! He's almost the size of my son's Godzilla behind him!
sweet kisses...
Sometimes new life can look not-so-pretty, but pretty amazing! This is a Cicada, hatching out of it's shell.
This is who we refer to as our "dingo". Her name is Kunai ( Koo-Nie). A type of grass that grows in Papua New Guinea. She loves playing in our 'wet weather creek & pond!'
We found several of these guys on the property. Sometimes we keep them for a while, but always let them go. They like it here and have been here for years.
My youngest, Max with a little toad. One of my fave creatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment