Hello, Beautiful People!!

arTist, dEsigner, loveR, dreAmer, wifE, photogRapher, Adventurer, maMa, chorEographer, wOrshiper, wRiter, singEr..........

Monday, January 24, 2011

niNe

AAAhhhh... nine. My sweet boy is nine. I am soO thankful for his health and that I've been blessed to share his world for nine years! He is so jolly, sweet,& patient! I could teach 3 dance classes in a row (when he was a baby) and have him in the class, sitting on his baby blanket, quietly playing! UNREAL! I realized what a feat that was when my next one came along.... No bringing HIM to work with me! lol! I cry on all of my children's birthdays. The kids just accept this, so it's ok. I actually did it the night before this time, so I kind of got it out of the way. Now I have a year to accept this new thing. I love you, Dakota!

No comments:

Post a Comment